A private client in the Brentwood area is seeking an experienced Caregiver or CNA for in-home caregiving services. The right candidate will work in a client's personal residence and deliver top-quality care.
- OVERNIGHT position, 8-hour and 12-hour shifts available.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as; serving meals, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, mobility, incontinence care, changing of positions, and transfers.
- Provide medication reminders as scheduled.
- Engage the client in daily activities and socialization to maximize their quality of life.
- Maintain a positive environment for clients while ensuring they feel safe and purposeful.
- Build strong companionship with clients and family.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential client information.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined by the Nursing team.