We are looking for a talented Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Team!
Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist is to serve as a point of contact relative to Accounts Payable. The Sr. AP Specialist will be responsible to direct the processing of invoices and payments and manage expense accounts. Additionally, he/she will be responsible to ensure all payments in accordance with the Company's internal control policies and procedures.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Sr. AP Specialist is responsible for activities and operations in the AP function for the organization including review and analysis weekly check run, accurately record expenses and allocations for CU Direct Corporation and Subsidiaries. Process and monitor payments effectively and efficiently to ensure that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits. Ensure compliance with Company purchasing policy &PO process, including conducting 3-way match process as needed. Compliance with expense policy for concur.
- Prepare monthly Journal entries for accrued expenses and prepaids in the accounting system.
- Managing and maintain vendor records: respond to inquiries and requests from vendors and internal departments for any A/P related issues and process annual 1099 and 1096 forms and filing with taxing authority timely.
- Assist with annual audits and other projects/analysis as needed.
- Monthly reporting and analysis
Living the Values:
- Value Team Members and Commit to their Growth
With the right tools and opportunities, we cultivate a respectful environment where people can thrive.
- Imagine. Innovate. Inspire.
We innovate with passion, take measured risk, embrace diversity of thought and champion necessary change.
We collaborate to create best-possible experiences for our team members and customers.
- Achieve Exceptional Results
We align on desired outcomes and take responsibility for achieving our goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2-3 years of accounts payable experience with a Company.
- Thorough understanding of all accounting functional areas
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with other departments.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise appropriate professional judgment in diverse situations.
- Must be self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 and concur is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Word and Excel.
About CU Direct
CU Direct helps credit unions, dealers and affinity groups succeed.
Since 1994, CU Direct has been the leading advocate for credit unions. We are credit union owned, credit union focused, and CUSO driven. Through exceptional products and services, we create exponential value for credit unions. Our broad range of innovative, industry leading lending solutions and technology help them achieve their lending goals and to be more successful.
If you've got the skills, we'd love to talk to you!
CU Direct is an equal opportunity employer. All recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be based upon an individuals' qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military service, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.