Job Description Summary :
The Ad Ops Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day trafficking of Havas Edge digital and programmatic campaigns. This will require daily interaction with our internal teams such as media planning, account management and analytics, and our external clients and partners to ensure delivery of all advertising campaigns are consistent and accurate.
You will work directly within Ad Servers and DSPs to create ads and issue tracking tags as well as lead the QA of campaign trafficking, reporting, visualization, and optimization.
Job Description :
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Traffic and assist with managing ad campaigns for assigned clients in our ad servers
* Review campaign media plans, documents and updates with manager and media team before trafficking to ensure consistent and accurate set-up
* QA ads to ensure they meet site partner specs and ad server requirements
* Generate, QA, and troubleshoot implementation of conversion tags
* Troubleshoot ad or tag issues with site or ad tech partners
* Work with analytics department to ensure plans will allow them to collect data accurately, efficiently, and effectively
* Assist with organizing campaign assets to help expedite efficient trafficking
* Implement tracking in tags managers
* Assist in generating third-party reports, site reports and other basic ad hoc reports as required
* Create and implement or share site tracking tags form systems such as Ad Servers, DSPs, and Social Platforms
* Identify and help resolve issues that negatively impact campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
* You have 0 - 2 years' experience in an ad operations environment or programmatic performance marketing
* You have experience in Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookup, Conditional formatting)
* You demonstrate solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make effective strategic decisions
* You are skilled in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
* You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* You have strong attention to detail and are process oriented
* You can work cross-functionally and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
* You work well under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and professional demeanor
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
* Bachelor's Degree required; Economics, Statistics, Business, Marketing, or Advertising preferred
* You have ad trafficking experience in ad servers
* You have programmatic experience in DSPs
* You have CTV, Audio, or Digital experience
* You are familiar with troubleshooting ad serving technical issues, such as delivery investigation, third party media issues, understanding & debugging 3rd party pixels
* You are a data-driven marketer with analytical and quantitative skills who thinks creatively to decide testing methodologies and draw insights from large data sets
* You bring new ideas to the table and always have a willingness to evolve and adapt
* You are a self-starter with a willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics and strategy
WHO WE ARE
Build the Business. Build the Brand.
At Havas Edge we influence people to act by combining multi-channel marketing and commerce plus the creative and technology that powers them. Our work results in profitable growth and lasting relationships between customers and our client's brands.
Havas Edge is an award-winning international performance marketing agency with a proven track record of helping clients succeed. We're an integrated agency that embraces every media channel, a creative powerhouse that loves data and analytics, and a passionate partner committed to giving clients more for less. With expertise across all digital, broadcast and media domains, we help our clients build their businesses and brands - in that order.
Havas Edge is also part of the Edge Performance Network, a full-service, global performance marketing network. The Edge Performance Network offers clients expertise in all aspects of performance marketing, from analytics to strategy, creative and production, media planning and buying across all channels, as well as the industry's best attribution and modeling capabilities.
We are a full-service, direct response agency, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA with offices and affiliated offices in Boston, MA; Dallas, TX; London, UK; Los Angeles, CA; and Paris, FR.
Adserving, Advertising Technologies, Digital Analytics
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.