The Enlyte Family of Businesses
Mitchell | Genex | Coventry
Enlyte is the parent brand of Mitchell, Genex and Coventry, an organization unlike any other in the Property & Casualty industry, bringing together three great businesses with a shared vision of using technology innovation, clinical services and network solutions to help our customers and the people they serve. Our suite of products and services enable our employees to help people recover from challenging life events, while providing opportunities for meaningful impact and career growth.
- Sort medical records and ensure providers receive medical charts on time.
- Answer client and provider phone calls and assist with inquiries.
- Run Bellingham and Mt. Vernon clinic days and chaperone exams when needed.
- Schedule medical appointments.
- Request missing medical records upon provider request.
- Upload provider dictation and forms on clinic days.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Use of basic Microsoft applications.
- Great phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and providers.
- Excellent problem-solving and highly organized.
- Highly punctual.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred, but not required.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19, this role requires that you attend appointments in healthcare facilities that have COVID-19 vaccine mandates in place. Please note that fully vaccinated means 14 days have passed since receiving: the second dose of the Moderna/Pfizer vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. #LI-ALLEXIS