Armed Security Guard. Job in Honolulu WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 462854909-2
- Date Posted: 2 January 2022
- Recruiter: Alutiiq LLC
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Government & Defence
- Job Type: Permanent
The Armed Security Guard secures the facility under established operating procedures and processes.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
* Enforce regulations designed to prevent security breaches
* Respond to alarms, complaints, incidents, violations and suspicious activities. Demonstrate the ability to take the appropriate action
* Secure/safeguard crime scenes and preserve evidence
* Perform crowd control as required
* Perform personnel, vehicular and building facility checks, First Aid and CPR as required
* Complete all required reports, forms, and other documentation per established procedures
* Staff post continuously and provide access control
* Control access to restricted areas. Report violations.
* Direct and provide information to visitors
* May operate x-ray machines, magnetometers, hand-held wands and screen packages
* Safeguard all assets
* Provide assistance as required
* Escort persons and equipment as needed
* Conduct foot/vehicle patrols as required
* Monitor unusual situations/conditions through personal or electronic surveillance.
* Conducts other assignments in accordance with established SOPs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Hawaii Driver's License w/ no restrictions.
* Current Hawaii Guard Card.
* Completion of basic firearms training course from an NRA certified instructor for the County of Honolulu.
* Will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation, medical exam and drug test screening.
* Pursuant to Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen.
Ability to perform essential job functions while complying with all state, federal or local COVID mandates with or without reasonable accommodation. Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.