Long running, full service Public CPA firm in the Bay Area is seeking an experienced Audit Senior $$$ Remote Work Available
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Schluter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
In business for over 70 years, we are a full-service CPA firm providing a full range of accounting and consulting services from our offices located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the largest public firms in Northern California and have repeatedly ranked as one of the Top Accounting Firms in the Greater Bay Area. Our staff consists of over 75 experienced professionals to serve clients who do business in many diverse industries such as manufacturing, retail, real estate, wineries, construction, technology, agriculture/farming, hotels/resorts, transportation and wholesalers to name a few.Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% Company Paid Medical & Vision)
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with strong company match
AUDIT SENIOR POSITION
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field; Master's Degree is a plus
- CPA license preferred
- 3+ years of audit experience working in a Public accounting firm
- Sound understanding of accounting (GAAP) and assurance (GAAS) procedures and standards
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Assume full responsibility for small and medium-sized audit engagements requiring the services of one or two people and large accounting engagements involving unaudited financial statements with minimum supervision from stockholders, principals or managers
- Train and supervise the staff assistants assigned to the engagement
- Review and analyze internal control systems
- Prepare audit programs and time budgets
- Prepare management letters
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.