Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Call Center Agent (Bilingual Spanish) to join our team in Irvine, California to support our government clients.The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide call center service that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
The Call Center Agent will be responsible for answering incoming inquiries related to the U.S Department of Homeland Security's mission.
As a Call Center Agent, you will:
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; responding to emails; interviewing clients; researching and verifying information.
- Respond to incoming telephonic and non-telephonic inquiries by researching cases, customer history, and other knowledge articles to provide an appropriate response.
- Clearly document and communicate all customer interactions in a centralized system.
- U.S. Citizenship required. Must be Eligible to obtain a DHS Security Clearance.
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize work.
- Bachelor's Degree and two years of related experience; or an Associate's Degree with three years of related experience; or five years of related experience if no degree
- Experience in responding to requests for information, conducting searches in government databases, and searching automated systems for data and developing concise summaries with decision points under tight deadlines
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (a minimum proficiency of a 2+ in Interpretation Performance according to the Interagency Language Roundtable Scale or its equivalent).
- Excellent writing and reading communication skills
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at .
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)