*We are only considering local candidates to San Diego Metropolitan Area**
Pride Resource Partners, LLC (PRPLLC) is a California based high-performance Project Management consulting firm. Pride is a local small business and CPUC Certified Diverse Business Enterprise. PRPLLC provides expert resources to fill the demanding requirements for outsourced project and construction management solutions on behalf of corporate client project management organizations within the public and private sectors.
Alpine, CA 91901 (Remote work during COVID Pandemic).
- Perform in-depth analysis of PO-related invoices for contract compliance (rates, task estimates, supporting documentation) and Non-PO -related invoices for proper documentation and correct calculations.
- Obtain accounting distribution and code invoices.
- Resolve billing discrepancies or missing supporting documentation.
- Monitor invoice workload daily to ensure invoices are processed timely, and discounts are availed.
- Monitor SAP workflow and follow-up with invoice approvers regarding pending invoices
- Respond to vendor/contractor invoice payment inquiries.
- Collaborate with invoice approvers and vendors/contractors to ensure proper invoice billing format and contract compliance.
- Work closely with accounts payable and supply management to resolve invoice/PO issues impacting timely payments.
- Use Smartsheet and SharePoint tools to track invoice processing and maintain contract files.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Construction contract billing experience preferred.
- Works with minimal supervision and direction.
- Can communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical and nontechnical audience.
- Good knowledge of "generally accepted accounting principles".
- Must have the ability to interpret accounting and financial theories and to apply them in problem solving.
- Must have the ability to identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Must possess initiative, decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Office 365; SAP; Process Director; CCMS; SharePoint; ECM; SmartSheet Forms.