Newport Beach, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst III This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- ETL Developer resource is responsible for developing complex ETL/models in data ware housing environment, involving technical design, development, testing, Resource should have ability to create and debug Informatica code base & have prior experience working on Informatica and relational database frameworks. Resource should be detailed and be accountable for migrations across environments.
- Resource should test and identify data anomalies/data patterns in huge data sets.
- Resource should have critical thinking to ensure all assumptions, constraints, behaviors are well thought through - and have good communication skills.
- Resource should have prior work experience in data ware house involving millions of rows transformation.
- Insurance Domain experience.
- Agile Development Dataware house. Experience (involving manipulation/transformation of millions of rows with optimal methods).
- Good SQL &PL/SQL knowledge.
- Good Analytical skills, debugging and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of these specific applications: SQL, PL/SQL Informatica TOAD Unix Shell Scripts.
- Assist in creating, optimizing and maintaining investment management data flows and integrations between multiple systems, including ePAM and data warehouse
- Actively participate in data analysis and modeling and mapping to align equivalent data in legacy and new systems
- Similarly assist in creating and maintaining reporting for investment data using Business Intelligence (BI) tools while also providing reporting oversight to ensure robust data availability, accuracy efficiency across multiple divisions and business needs
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica preferred)
- Experience working with databases - queries, stored procedures, views (Oracle preferred)
- Experience working reporting tools (Business Objects preferred)
- Need to possess excellent analytical skills to quickly analyze and debug data discrepancies.
- Data analysis required as a major part to communicate with QA team and vendors.
- Experience with financial data
- ETL experience using Informatica Power Center
Nice To Have
- Agile Methodology
- azure Dev Ops
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at