We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill a Registered Nurse position at our dialysis clinic in Juneau, Alaska.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care provided for a primarily adult/geriatric ESRD patient population.
- Utilizes nursing process to assess individual patient needs, determine and implement a plan of care, evaluate and revise plan according to changing patient care needs.
- Initiates and provides on-going patient and family education and includes patient/family in care planning, using appropriate forms to document care provided.
- Maintain communication with physicians, ancillary services, and other healthcare providers to ensure continuity of care for each patient.
- Responsible for maintaining standards of professional nursing practice and delegating tasks appropriately.
*Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities of the position.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing: A.D.N. or nursing diploma required.
- Ability to license in the State of Alaska
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand and implement government standards.
- Strong belief in quality patient care and maximizing clinical performance measures for each patient
- Commitment to principals of customer service for patients, staff and physicians
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking, sitting.
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities
- Valid Driver's License
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent work/life balance schedules
Liberty Administrative Services, LLC provides an inclusive and safe environment for all applicants and employees. Liberty Administrative Services, LLC treats all individuals equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender identity, gender expression, transgender), sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other impermissible factor according to applicable law.
For applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to to let us know the nature of your request.