As a caregiver at Comfort Keepers you'll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve the elderly in need of love and care. Our goal is the help our clients enjoy life by helping them perform simple daily functions, while treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve. Compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring them joy and will help them to feel encouraged, involved and loved.
We want to hear from you. Please apply today!
- Medical benefits - to include vision and dental
- PPE Provided
- Paid Continuing Training and Development Opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement - Paid time in-between shifts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive pay and Paid Bi Monthly Direct Deposit
- 17 - 20 per hour
- Great Work Environment
- Experienced and Supportive Staff-