Credit Analyst is responsible for executing the credit underwriting process with a sound knowledge of credit fundamentals and to work together with others to get results.
1. Understanding of production ag lending and commercial agribusiness lending.
Identify strengths and weaknesses in repayment ability, capital, liquidity, loan structure and management capability.
3. Responsible for clarifying credit requests against established credit policy and apply the underwriting process which culminates with a written credit report.
4. Participates in the loan committee process as a voter.
5. Understand member financial statements and related documents as well as create financial projections with reasonable well-tested assumptions.
6. Create reports that summarize the underwriting effort in a way that consistently demonstrates concise, clinical arrangement of the relevant facts needed to focus loan committee discussion on the factors necessary to make a loan decision.
7. Assist with the review of loan documents to ensure uniformity with the approved loan application.
8. Support the team by serving as a backup on customer service issues; provide support to internal departments an external customers; complete routine loan servicing and loan file maintenance.
9. Make suggestions to improve credit processes to improve efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
Bachelor Degree with a course of study in relevant field
Minimum of 1 year's experience of credit underwriting in production ag, or commercial agribusiness lending, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.