Associate SCO Service Representative
Service Center Operations-West
12410 East Mirabeau Parkway Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Want to be there to help customers when they need us the most?
The feeling is mutual.
Our Service Center Operations-West is seeking a SCO Service Representative to handle calls from customers consisting of more complex changes on auto, home, marine and umbrella policies.
- Providing exceptional customer service through telephone contact to sell policies and service existing accounts
- Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license as needed and meet continuing education requirements. Comprehensive training is provided
A starting gross annual salary of $37,500 ($19.23/hour) and an additional 15% shift differential for working the swing shift. The 37.5 hour work schedule will be 5 days per week, working both weekend days, but having Tue/Wed off each week.
Now offering a $2,500 Signing Bonus for new candidates! To qualify for the Signing Bonus, applicants must have started their position on or after 6/1/2021 or have accepted a position no later than 3/31/2022. The Signing Bonus will be structured in two, gross, equal lump sum payments. The first $1,250 bonus payment will be issued on the last pay date of the month following the employee's successful completion of the orientation period (generally the 1st of the month following three complete months of employment). The second $1,250 bonus payment will be issued on the last pay date of the month following the employee's six-month anniversary from the date of hire. Signing Bonus payments are subject to Federal, State, and Local taxes where applicable. Amica reserves the right to withhold Signing Bonus payments due to potential job performance and/or dependability concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Required to obtain state insurance licenses as needed and meet continuing education requirements
- Requires regular weekend and holiday coverage as dictated by business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America's oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.