We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with exceptional people skills, and the ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time, in order to better service our Union members.
We have direct relationships with over 5,000 union associations around California. What we do is coordinate and educate the union members on benefits that are provided to them.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will need to be able to resolve all questions and concerns in a timely manner in order to provide exceptional service to our union members.
Working with us will provide the ability to learn new skills that can help you in order to succeed and grow with the company.
- Previous experience in customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must Reside in California
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB TYPE: Customer Service Representative
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 - $75,000
Benefits: Medical and DentalJob Requirements:
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the services