Customer Success Manager - French speaker
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into a hybrid commute in San Francisco, CA. Relocation bonus available depending upon location.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for retaining and expanding our existing book of business. You will wear multiple hats as both a Customer Success Manager and Account Manager, helping customers across North America streamline their business processes with Odoo's integrated software solutions and promoting our usage.
"You are a trusted advisor who ensures that his/her customers have the necessary tools and guidance to be successful with their software." - Customer Success Team Lead
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Customer Success is key to our future success! Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth. Join us to find the best solutions for customers that use our software. We are doubling our team in 2021.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Build out upsell, cross-sell, renewal and expansion campaigns to bring in new revenue for the company
- Execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Analyze clients' business operations and drive adoption
- Juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Act as the primary point of contact for brand new customers post-sale
- Onboarding and setting up new customers' accounts
- Create and distribute educational materials to help customers get more value from the product
- Proactively identify and engage existing customers who are "high churn risks"
- Become the "voice of the customer" and communicate feedback to internal teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors is required - Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Proficiency in g-suite applications preferred
- French fluency: both written and verbal, especially when it comes to software discussions
- Demonstrate an understanding of a customer's renewal/growth life-cycle, have the entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for customer success!
Nice to Have:
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- SaaS or Paas pre/post sales experience or relevant knowledge - Understand the value proposition of an ERP software to a potential customer
- Previous role providing of great aptitude with coordination and keeping organized
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches every day
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.