Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service, delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva's patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data
Our high-performance marketing team is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to lead global strategy and execution for paid search and paid social. This position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Creative, Integrated Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Operations, Channel Marketing, and Corporate Marketing), as well as manage a third-party digital agency, to build and manage digital marketing campaigns from inception through execution.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing full-funnel digital marketing programs with successful outcomes, delivering hyper-targeted multi-touch digital programs that meet aggressive pipeline targets.
- Design and execute digital marketing programs that are in alignment with overall global campaigns and brand strategy - including but not limited to paid search, paid social, programmatic display ads, and retargeting.
- Align with Web/SEO, Product Marketing and Integrated Marketing teams to ensure the right set of keywords for paid search. Develop and optimize AdGroup, AdCopy, landing pages, and content offers to drive high-quality clicks and conversions.
- Lead ABM-like paid social programs with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter by using target account lists generated from propensity and intent data, repeat visitors to druva.com, and other sources. Digital surround these accounts based on job titles and other filters, along with the right messaging and offers.
- Partner with Creative or digital agency to design and implement digital banner ads and landing pages (via Unbounce and Marketo) in alignment with Druva brand and style guide. Continuously conduct A/B testing to optimize program performance.
- Lead weekly digital agency meetings to review progress against quarterly goals. Make strategic and tactical adjustments to media buys based on performance or shifting priorities.
- Report digital marketing performance on a weekly basis against KPIs - including CPLs, lead quality, conversion metrics, and overall effectiveness of marketing spend - by leveraging tools/dashboards such as Google Analytics, DataStudio, Salesforce and Looker.
- Partner closely with the International Marketing team to ensure global alignment and adapt programs for regional variances.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous marketing innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop business cases, gain endorsement, and execute.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience leading digital marketing campaigns with a leading IT/SaaS organization
- Prior experience managing third-party digital agencies
- Well-versed in advertising tools with Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Familiar with analytic tools such as Google Analytics, DataStudio, etc
- Experience with ABM orchestration platforms such as Demandbase, 6sense or Terminus desired
- Must have an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Expert project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills