This Jobot Job is hosted by: Miguel Vargas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $105,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
Founded over 120 years ago, the Medical Center has over 500 physicians on staff, with which whom represent over 200 specialties & over 1,900 employees. Hospital is located in the Inland Empire and is a leader in providing comprehensive and advanced health care to the community. The location has the largest ER & Trauma Center in the IE with a wait time of only 15 minutes!Why join us?
- Full time, NO WEEKENDS
- Houses the largest ER & Trauma Center is the IE
- Gold Seal Certified by the Joint Commission & "A" graded hospital by the Leapfrog Group
- Completive salary
- One of the few STEMI receiving centers & is fully accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Ensures high quality, patient-centered care by coordinating the hospital-wide Infection Control Program, which includes but not limited too surveillance, analysis, and reporting of nosocomial infections, education of staff, and the development of health system policies and procedures to ensure rigorous infection control standards that meet regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with the Infection Prevention (IP) Committee, the Director of Infection Prevention makes decisions relative to the surveillance, prevention, and control of infections and blood-borne pathogens.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures that support successful quality/patient safety outcomes and ongoing improvement in the delivery of healthcare to patients, identification of areas of opportunity, and coordination and execution of regulatory compliance programs in accordance with federal, state and local agencies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.