Bonaventure Senior Living is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance!
Call for more information.
The Director of Maintenance will oversee the asset management of 26 "state-of-the-art" senior living communities in the Northwest and Colorado. The portfolio consists of more than 3.7 million square feet and 3,700 suites.
Bonaventure Senior Living was founded 18 years ago and is a vertically- integrated company that develops, designs, constructs and operates amenity rich communities offering Retirement, Assisted Living, and Memory Care lifestyle services for seniors.
What does the Director of Maintenance do?
The Director of Maintenance is responsible for the management of the Traveling Maintenance Technicians as well as:
- Conduct site visits for the purpose of determining the completion of preventative maintenance as well as the aesthetic maintenance of the community.
- Facilitate the hiring and training of any new community Maintenance Directors.
- Train new team members on effective asset management and the role of maintenance in each community.
- Manage capital improvement projects.
- Audit Life Safety Systems.
- Facilitate emergency\\urgent assistance in case of disaster.
- Manage and oversee remodels.
- Manage the preferred vendor list.
- Research cost saving opportunities in all aspects.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Act as owner's representative of the final punch list for new construction.
- Manage winterization of communities.
- Research improvements in our preventative maintenance systems.
The position is based out of our Home Office in Salem, Oregon, but will require travel as needed to all 26 communities.
- A minimum of 4 years of maintenance construction or project management experience.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and team members to success for budget, time, and quality.
- Must be able to interpret technical construction documents and contracts.
- Must possess strong negotiation, problem solving, and leadership skills to effectively manage the team and their projects.
- The ability to accurately estimate costs and track budgets.
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief.
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
Bonaventure Senior Living
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.