Bonaventure Senior Living is seeking an experienced Director of Remodels and Construction.
Call for more information.
Bonaventure Senior Living is seeking an experienced Director of Remodels and Construction to provide remodel construction management to 26 "state-of-the-art" senior living communities in the Northwest and Colorado. The portfolio consists of more than 3.7 million square feet and 3,700 suites. Responsibilities will include leadership and oversight of the remodel teams, sub-contractors, and vendors as well as the organization and management of remodel projects.
Bonaventure is a vertically integrated company that develops, designs, constructs and operates "state-of-the-art" senior living communities in the Northwest and Colorado.
The Director of Remodels and Construction will be based out of our Home Office in Salem, Oregon, but the position will require open availability to travel to any of our communities throughout our portfolio to ensure proper oversight of ongoing remodels.
- Manage remodel schedule sequencing, budget, and financial reporting to ensure adherence to project budget and timeline. Report status and variances to budget and schedule and create action plans to meet goals.
- Oversee field teams and the execution of daily operations, project documentation and communications.
- Supervise and lead project team by: identifying training needs, tracking performance, motivate, mentor, coach and provide assistance and training of assigned staff to positively influence change. Demonstrate high standard personal accountability and integrity.
- Establish long term subcontractor, vendor, and employee relations while managing contract negotiations, scope of work, subcontract's agreements, purchase orders, scope revisions and change orders.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Knowledge of commercial and residential construction, construction management, logistics planning and coordination. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, specifications and shop drawings.
- Comprehensive understanding of construction techniques and fundamentals of framing, engineering, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Awareness of all state regulatory requirements regarding maintenance, fire and other hazardous chemical procedures.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Minimum - 4 years related experience and/or training in commercial and multi-family construction or project management.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and communication skills. Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others and participate as a team-player.
- Computer skills - MS Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Organizational skills - able to plan, prioritize, organize, and monitor multiple activities associated with the project.
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief.
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
Bonaventure Senior Living
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, residential care, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.