Electrical Construction Project Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David Rocha
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:
As one of the top electrical construction and engineering firms in Northern California. With Multiple offices in Northern California, We maintain specialized focus on all commercial, industrial, and institutional markets. As an IBEW Union contractor, We upholdsa long-term reputation for unmatched quality and excellence in design, construction and project management.
In more recent years, we have dedicated ourselves to becoming a premiere specialty contractor known for thorough proposals, pricing accuracy and excellence in fast-track, design-build delivery methods.
Our 24/7 service and maintenance department is in place to handle tenant improvements around the clock and manage emergency service responses for all types of commercial and industrial applications.Why join us?
We offer a great environment to work in as well as a competitive salary with benefits, PTO, 401k etc...Job Details
Duties and responsibilities
- Organize and manage Pre-Construction Meetings (Estimator to PM Turnover and Job Start)
- Work with the field superintendent and foreman to develop the project budget and cost code structure using the Spectrum Budget Breakdown template
- Develop project schedules of values (with proper front loading)
- Manage positive cash flow
- Monitor margin gain and fade, maximizing gain and minimizing fade
- Communicate with foreman on -site and provide support to field crew to ensure an efficient installation
- Monthly review of job status reports to ensure project profitability
- Deliver profit margin that meets or exceeds project estimate
- Monthly review of project estimate vs actual results to ensure target profit margin is being achieved
- Monitor and take corrective action where necessary to ensure high levels of productivity
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.