We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Job Duties:
- Under direct supervision, repairs and performs maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools including Directional and/or M/LWD sensors.
- Performs calibration and inspection on down-hole electronic equipment.
- Areas of specialization may include: Electronics aptitude, computer skills, assembly and disassembly of Measure While Drilling and/or Logging While Drilling down-hole tools.
World Class Benefits:
- Requires a high school diploma, or equivalent, and a minimum of one year of relevant experience in repair and maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Associates degree preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States Job Details Requisition Number:
109976 Experience Level:
Experienced Hire Job Family:
Support Services Product Service Line:
Sperry Drilling Svcs Full Time / Part Time:
Full TimeAdditional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.