We are Face-to-Face fundraising agency currently connecting donors with the causes they are passionate about. We do this by talking to people face-to-face and telling stories on behalf of some of the world's best-loved nonprofit organizations like Childfund International and the World Wildlife Fund.
Based in the vibrant city of San Jose, California AIP Inc has one core objective: To use sales as a tool to develop the mindset of our incredible employees, drive positive social change, and expand our presence across the nation.
We are looking for a strong and vibrant presence to be the face of our front office team. The administration role is the heart of our company and as such, we are seeking a few qualities from the start.
Experience/Qualities necessary for the role include:
- Polite and professional presence on the phone
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Schedule weekly events
- Office 365 experience, specifically a proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent time keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with other event coordinators
- Scheduling weekly events for
- General administrative tasks
- Assisting in the growth and expansion of the company
As we grow and expand the business, the responsibility of the administrative role with grow as well, and we intend to reward those vital in helping us achieve that growth with incentives, bonuses, or a restructuring of salary when we achieve certain milestones in the company.
About us: Our client has a mission to create an impact in society by giving a voice to great causes. You will be working with an incredible group of dedicated experts and leaders in the sales and marketing industry who have a passion for working with non-profit organizations.