In this role you'll provide :
Executive Assistance for the VP/GM of North America and Sr. Director Commercial Ops:
- Manage day to day executive calendars, ensuring alignment with what is critical for executive to attend
- Complete monthly expense reporting
- Create and amend travel reservations as necessary
Communications coordination for North America Commercial Operations:
- Execute TEAMS LIVE events for Town Halls and other management presentations including the coordination of speaker presentations & event messaging
- Contribute to the organizational communications plan through drafting preliminary organizational messages for the North American VP/GM
- Own the North American email distribution lists and ensure accuracy on a monthly basis via working with HR & IT
- Maintain North American leadership team org. charts
Budget reconciliation for executive cost centers & vendor management:
- Submit Invoices and process on time and recurring purchase requests
- Document and reconcile assigned company expense accounts
- Support vendor management efforts with specific key suppliers
Event planning and coordination for North American executive leadership team:
- Organize North American executive leadership team events
- Work with internal and external food service providers in support of meetings and events
- Manage supplies for leadership meetings and Kaizen events
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Associates degree or equivalent education with 10+ years of communications or executive administrative experience with a preference for supporting multiple executives at one time.
- Proficient writing, grammar, and editing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel including the ability to organize and review data via pivot tables and other excel-based formulas.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint including the ability to adjust presentation formats and add animations along with other personal touches to improve executive presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time with minimal supervision and seek help when needed.
- Experience with calendaring and the art of "politely saying no" to many of the internal/external requests that arise daily in order to assist executives with focusing on the priorities via good time management
- Experience with booking travel and negotiating shifting plans on behalf of executives
- Experience with external vendor communication and/or management
- Experience with participating in the budgeting & cost center management alongside executives