Clinic Name: Sports Physical Therapy
Position: Exercise Specialist
Location: Lake Stevens, Washington
Employment Type: Part time, up to 30 hours per week: immediate start date
Minimum Experience: 1 year preferred
Sports Physical Therapy is currently looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to work in a fast-paced physical therapy clinic as an Exercise Specialist.
This position is responsible for daily patient care and takes direction from the Physical Therapist(s) by performing treatment-related exercise programs and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate.
+ Opportunities for hands on experience with our patients
+ A formalized approach to growing your resume as you begin to build your path in allied health
+ Competitive pay and opportunities for growth
+ Mentorship from our experienced physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and athletic trainers
+ Corporate discount plans
+ Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
+ Family-Friendly Work Environment
+ Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
* This position requires excellent customer service interaction with patients, clinicians, and staff.
* Interest or a degree in Exercise Science and/or Kinesiology background
* Prior medical clinic experience preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality and patient safety
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build rapport with patients
For immediate consideration, please apply on line!
"In compliance with Washington Health Authority Administrative Order PH 42-2021 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), effective September 1, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination or a valid exemption from vaccination due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same." This mandate stands until there is an update.
Street: 1109 Frontier Circle E