The Facilities Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, tile, carpet and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.). This position will be stationed out of Sacramento, CA but will require frequent travel to Oroville, the Bay Area, and other facility locations as needed. Overnight stay may be required at times.
The Maintenance worker is responsible for:
- Facility improvement and upkeep
- Inspection and repair of site equipment and structures
- Sprinkler system repair
- Propane maintenance
- Heating/Air conditioning
- Administrative activities/maintenance scheduling
- Health and safety regulations. Implement workplace safety policies and standards
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and mechanical system
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean and hygienic condition
- Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
- Proven experience as Maintenance technician or similar role
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Education and minimum qualification:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum experience of 2 year in a similar role
- Working knowledge of general maintenance
- Effective communication and people skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Learn more about our company:
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Important to note all employees must:
Intervene when clients indicate an intention to discharge ASA. & Improve client retention in a material and measurable way if the situation arrives at any given time.
Powered by JazzHR