- Job Reference: 381636532-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Fisker Inc.
- Location: Manhattan Beach, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
* Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
* Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
* Document financial transactions by entering account information
* Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
* Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
* Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
* Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
* Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Secure financial information by completing database backups
* Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
* Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
* Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
* Provide input into department's goal setting process
* Be able to understand multiple currencies and foreign exchange fluctuation.
* Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
* Help in financial consolidation of multiple subsidiaries
* Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
* Plan, assign and review staff's work
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Communicate effectively with clients and outside auditors
* Assists with preparations for audits.
* Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
* Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
* Managing a team of 2-4 people and mentoring the team
* Collaborating with all parties concerned to ensure smooth close
* Assist in Auditing for public company
* 8-10 years of Accounting experience
* Public company experience
* Experience with creating financial statements
* Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly skilled in math, accounting and financial processes
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Excellent critical thinking skills
* Solid understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
* Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 are a plus
* CPA experience required