Equitable Advisors is currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As a Financial Professional, you will:
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
• Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
• Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
What it takes to be an Equitable Advisors' Financial Professional
• A four-year college degree is preferred but not required • Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
• If you do not have them, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, SIE, FINRA Series 7 and 63 exams
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us
• Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
• Personalized and comprehensive training and support
• Advancement and management opportunities
• A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY ), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SECregistered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at .
GE- (06/20) (Exp.06/22)
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!