Floor Tech - Full-Time 2nd Shift
- Job Reference: 381714210-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Watermark Retirement Communities
- Location: Emeryville, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
The Watermark by the Bay is a recently renovated Assisted Living & Memory Care Retirement Community located in Emeryville, CA. We've been a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every interaction matters! Watermark is focused on keeping our communities healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge technology and well-being programs that benefit our entire Watermark family. Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them.
Why Work at Watermark Retirement Communities?
* Get Immediate Access to Earned Income Through Dayforce Wallet!
* Competitive Wages
* Excellent Benefits!
* Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App!
* Recognition and Rewards Program
* Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
* 401k Plan Available
* Associate Discounts
* Education and Training Programs available
Job Specific Performance Expectations:
* Maintains floors in all service areas
* Maintains windows in all common areas
* Cleaning of floors to include sweeping/mopping/stripping/waxing/buffing/disinfecting, etc.
* Ensure that parking lots and outdoor areas are clean and free of debris
* Clean hallways stairwells and elevator areas
* Perform light maintenance duties as needed
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED
* Prefer a least two years of floor care experience
* An equivalent of experience, education and other qualifications may be considered
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliate's via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.