$110K-$135K + Bonus, Excellent advancement potential
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a large, high growth commercial real estate investment and development company located in Irvine currently in expansion mode. Stellar reputation in the industry with a very large growing pipeline.Why join us?
- Longstanding, reputable real estate development and investment company with a large growing pipeline
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentoring and development
- Newly created position due to growth
- High visibility and immediate advancement potential within this expanding team
The FP&A Manager is responsible for preparing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the strategic objectives of the company.
- Corporate FP&A by building corporate-level outputs into models (e.g. fee revenue and deployment assumptions) and running multiple projection scenarios in conjunction with the corporate budget and forecast process.
- Review company budgets and forecasts and gain an understanding of company business plans in the context of company strategy. Perform financial analysis in conjunction with business initiatives as needed.
- Build models consistently across similar investment strategies and use cases. Efficiently integrate models with other data sources and reporting tools. Validate the quality and completeness of all data analyzed and reported. Continuously improve existing tools and expand modeling and analysis capabilities of the team.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Real Estate Services, Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Investments and Executives to develop business plans for company assets, monitor progress toward internal targets and against competitors, and perform company level financial analysis
- Build and maintain models that serve as the primary source of company financial projections. Become an expert at analyzing capitalization and incorporating the waterfalls of complex financing arrangements, co-investments, strategic partnerships and partnership allocations into models
- Provide exceptional client service to Portfolio Oversights, Real Estate Services and On-site Property Management. Clearly and pro-actively communicate the results of financial analysis to either the Director or CFO as applicable, Portfolio Oversights, Executives, investors, banks, rating agencies, etc. via written deliverables and oral presentation.
- 4+ years of previous financial analysis experience in one of the following fields:
- Corporate Strategy/Business Analysis
- Real Estate Analysis/Investing
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (VBA experience is a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.