What We Look For...
We are looking for a Front Desk Agent to be part of a first-class Front Desk Team that provides extraordinary service to our guests.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Provide hotels service the cover all front desk, bellmen, and concierge responsibilities, including: checking in and out, luggage services, restaurant/tour reservations, and hotel/city information.
- Build an authentic bond with guests and create a unique experience that they will want to come back for.
- Demonstrate correct procedures when greeting guests, checking them in and out, serving taxi requests, and/or directing traffic flow in front of the hotel.
- Use proper sequence of service techniques when checking guests in and out, bell, concierge and ensure that you always point out hotel amenities as well as invite the guest to stay with us again.
- Be knowledgeable of Front Desk computer and cashier systems, including room rates and types of accommodations.
- Check in guests, ensuring they are properly accommodated; ensure that complete and accurate information is documented on guest records, and that payment methods by guests are correct.
- Post all guest charges and payments to guest, banquet, master, and house accounts, ensuring such postings and payments are correct.
- Listen to guest concerns, solve problems creatively and answer questions.
- Be knowledgeable of daily functions occurring at the hotel as well as other facilities, features and services of the hotel so as to be a source of information to guests.
- Be continually alert for the safety and security of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous front desk, reservations, and/or hospitality experience preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Hotels is an EOE M/F/D/V** Job Posted by ApplicantPro