Position: Front Desk Agent
Reports To: Front Desk Supervisor
Department: Lodge Operations
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for checking guests in and out of The Lodge and making reservations. Responds to guest inquiries concerning The Lodge, Casino and local attractions. This is a cash handling position.
• Responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction
• Maintain guest accounts, guest check in and out, master accounts, vouchers, promotional rooms, etc.
• Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment
• Ensure guest security and confidentiality
• Taking accurate reservations
• Able to work varied shifts and weekends
• Assume responsibility and accountability
• Effectively relocate guests when necessary
• Manage and resolve guest complaints and inquiries
• Adhere to company and department policies
• Stay current with Casino events and promotions, hours of operation of casino eateries, lounges and Casino activities that may enhance guest experience.
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 6-months office experience preferred
• Computer Literacy
• Strong customer service, organizational and multitasking abilities
• Able to read and interpret documents. Ability to effectively communicate with guests and other employees
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
• Key board and 10 key proficiency
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee may occasionally exposed to paint products, cleaning chemicals, machinery.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee variable temperatures, and is non-smoking environment.
Candidates for all positions must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Applicants must have a California I.D., a Social Security Card, and a Birth Certificate.
Powered by JazzHR