Urgent Care opening in Buellton, California.
COVID Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Buellton, CA
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We re currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our amazing team.
This position is for COVID Testing.
Details of the Licensed Practical Nurse Opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $30/hr and $45/hr everyday after 8 hours of work
- Anticipated duration of this contract assignment: Ongoing
- Anticipated hours: 7am-7pm
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you'll receive Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Perform COVID testing (Experience performing Nasopharyngeal Swabs) at pop- up testing sites in California
- Ensure exam entry is complete, PPE provided
Job Qualifications for the Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Practical Nurse (LPN) with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a LPN.
- Experience performing Nasopharyngeal Swabs preferred
Submit your resume to us today for consideration and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.