* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of product operations, project management or equivalent experience.
* Experience with defining SLAs, KPIs, metrics management and vendor management.
* Experience in stakeholder management, presentations, and data analysis.
* 5 years of experience in managing vendor/contractor extended staff and running global and scaled operations.
* 5 years of experience in the Media, OTT or media industry.
* Domain expertise with common Linear TV workflows such as content embargoes, Eyes on Glass, Metadata management, video technologies.
* Ability to lead and strive in a highly cross-functional team environment, especially with engineering and product stakeholders.
* Attentive to detail, with excellent written and oral business communication skills.
About the job
The TV and media industry is changing and our team is focused on building the future of premium subscription content at YouTube. Our operations team works cross-functionally across engineering, product, business development and finance on a variety of initiatives spanning across YouTube TV, emerging content subscriptions and more. We are looking for proactive and passionate leaders who can help us scale operationally and support new product and partner launches.
In this role, you will lead a team of operations managers, who are responsible for managing various process workflows for running operations for YouTube TV. The role is fast-paced and will involve running multiple workflows to ensure that operations are being managed with a deep focus on SLAs, metrics, etc. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of Engineering, Product Management, and Operations to incubate and run the process workflows. You will be instrumental in taking new initiatives from conception to successful landing, implementing short-term solutions to bridge gaps, and hardening new solutions for the long-term.
The role is fast-paced and will involve problem solving to optimize running processes for our extended TV and Media operations workforce. You will diagnose complex workflows and business processes, and synthesize supporting data to help executives make fact-based decisions. You will plan, launch, and execute process redesign and resourcing strategies. You will supervise the operations managers and define required processes, tools, and systems for running the YouTube TV service management team.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
* Lead YouTube TV service management team responsible for running, growing, and expanding YouTube TV.
* Supervise operations managers, who manage multiple process workflows, (e.g. Embargoes, Eyes on Glass, Metadata, Marquee events management, etc.).
* Manage YouTube TV service management team in collaboration with partner engineering team to build tools and dashboards to support flawless execution in YouTube TV Operations.
* Coach operations managers, who liaise with partners and senior stakeholders to optimize for on-boarding new stations and new product features to YouTube TV offering.
* Work effectively with YouTube vendor partners globally, drive operations and vendor governance, operational expenditure management and implementation of training and quality programs.