Gastroenterology opening in Wailuku, Hawaii.
Join a network of providers dedicated to providing high-quality patient-centered care as Hawaii s newest Gastroenterology physician. We are looking to support a physician who is interested in starting a solo private practice on the island of Maui. As the only full-time Gastroenterology physician on the island, you ll quickly build a busy practice while receiving support and assistance from other Gastroenterologists in Hawaii.
- General Gastroenterology practice with option to incorporate ERCP and EUS
- Cover one hospital across the street from the outpatient clinic
- Epic EMR fully implemented at the hospital and clinic
- Work in conjunction with GI physicians who travel from other Hawaiian islands to help provide coverage and share call
How We Support You:
- Receive monthly financial assistance while you get your practice up and running
- Practice in our multispecialty outpatient clinic that employs nursing and office staff, reducing your overhead
- Get plugged into a network of providers who share the goal of caring for the islands communities - enjoy an established referral network
- Transportation costs are 43% lower on Maui compared to Oahu (Sperling's Best Places, 2022)
- Maui is one of the Top 5 areas with the cleanest air in the nation (American Lung Association, 2022)
- Maui received Reader s Choice Awards for Best Island, Best Beach, and Best National Park (Hawaii Magazine, 2022)
Curative, a subsidiary of Doximity, takes a physician-first approach to deliver a unique recruitment experience. We listen to what is important to your job search and are committed to only sharing opportunities that meet your needs and desires. By putting you first, we can streamline your job search so you can get back to doing what matters most: caring for your patients.