Bonaventure Senior Living has an exciting job opening for an Administrative\\Executive Assistant.
Call for more information.
Bonaventure Senior Living is looking for an organized and motivated Administrative or Executive Assistant looking for a full-time position with a growing company and an exciting team! Our Home Office in Salem, Oregon supports those providing care to residents at our communities in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.
An excellent candidate is one with a strong, exacting sense of focus and a consistent standard of excellence. You should be self-motivated and pride yourself in regularly meeting or beating deadlines. We are looking for someone with the ability to anticipate needs and quickly adapt. This position requires the ability to navigate ambiguity, track and follow through on multiple projects, and be a resource to the communities we serve.
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Competitive Wage
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
What does an Executive Assistant do for Bonaventure?
These positions are critical within our health care department. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide daily support to the HR Director and assist with the recruitment process.
- Maintain the HR Directors outlook calendar for appointments, calls and meetings, effectively routing daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
- Prepare and send offer letters and on boarding\raining information to new hires.
- Schedule and assist new employees through the hiring process.
- Conduct pre-employment and random employment drug testing for home office.
- Complete MVR record checks and criminal history checks and\\or fingerprints.
- Coordinate Home Office trainings including schedules, invitations, accommodations, training materials.
- Establish/Audit personnel files.
- Complete employment verifications and Unemployment Department requests for information.
- Researching, compiling, and coordinating projects as requested.
- Critically review reports and other documents and summarize findings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong administrative, organizational and coordination skills are necessary, as well as the demonstrated ability to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Great customer service skills and strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- 3 years of successful experience in an administrative or clerical support roles.
- Minimum High School Diploma, post High School education a plus.
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination series or have an approved exemption due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief.
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure Senior Living
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living communities provides assisted living, residential care, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.