Travel Nurses Needed - RN Intensive Care Units
Arkansas Travel Nursing Assignments
Nationwide Registered Nurse Travel Jobs
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
Find great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages.
Where would you like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spent the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today s travel nurse has to choose from
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have.
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available.
|Requested Nursing Specialties|| |
| || |
|ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care||Trauma - Intensive Care|| |
|SICU - Surgical Intensive Care ||NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care|| |
|MICU - Medical Intensive Care||PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care || |
|CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care||Neuro - Intensive Care|| |
makes it easy, fast and free to reach out to the premier healthcare staffing agencies with one request. Just sit back, relax and let the staffing agencies come to you.
HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a traveling healthcare professional.
Being an ICU RN requires excellent critical thinking skills. The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse must be familiar with ventilators, central lines, EKG strips, among other specialized skills.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation s Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"