Care To Stay Home is looking for the best Caregivers in town to help our elderly clients stay safe in their homes. If you have caregiving experience, a passion for helping others, and want to make a difference in our community; this might be the right job for you.
Our team at Spokane Care to Stay home wants to help build your career in the healthcare industry. We are committed to offering competitive wages, the highest level of care and ensuring that you have work-life balance.
- Free Home Care Aide (HCA) training
- Free CEUs
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus: up to $750 per caregiver & up to $1,500 per client
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Insurance through Colonial Life at discounted rates: Accident, Cancer, Disability and other insurance
- Dental Insurance: after 6 months of employment
- Simple IRA: after 2 years of employment
- Guaranteed Paid Program
- Paid Holidays when worked at time and a half
- Mileage Reimbursement (if eligible)
- PPE provided
- Health Insurance (available in 2022)
- Monthly and Quarterly Appreciation Incentives
- Employee of the Quarter and Employee of the Year prizes and recognition
Working at Care To Stay Home:
Care To Stay Home has been awarded the Best of Home Care: 2021 Employer of Choice. We take pride in providing the best care for our clients by providing excellent customer service to our amazing caregivers. At Care To Stay Home, our Caregivers receive a level of support that enables them to work independently and confidently one-on-one with their clients.
Covid-19 Vaccination: Home care is one-to-one care, with the client in control. This includes their right to request vaccinated home care aides only. As an agency, we will honor this request.
We are looking for compassionate caregivers who are looking to provide the best care to the elderly in our community.
We serve clients in their homes in the following cities: Spokane, Spokane Valley, Mead, Cheney, Airway Heights, Deer Park, Medical Lake, Liberty Lake, Otis Orchards and others.
As a Caregiver at Care To Stay Home, you will play a crucial part to our company's success by interacting directly with our clients. Your objective will be to help individuals have quality of life by helping them perform their simple daily functions, meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping.
- Full time shifts 9-6
- Overnight shifts
- Live-in Shifts: 2-4 days per week
- 12 hour shifts
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or community (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client's shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete on their own
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Care to Stay Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the Pandemic outbreak (COVID 19), we reserve the right to screen potential candidates for infectious diseases
Feel free to check our website and Facebook account: