Intern, Consumer Division. Job in San Diego WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 381760267-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: Havas Edge
- Location: San Diego, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
Havas Formula San Diego
Job Description Summary :
Havas Formula is a top-ranked national public relations agency headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Miami and Denver. A subsidiary of Havas-one of the world's largest global communications groups-the firm specializes in general market and Hispanic PR, digital and experiential marketing, and crisis communications.
We are seeking candidates to join our Consumer division for a paid, 4-month internship with the opportunity to advance to a full-time Account Coordinator!
Ideal candidates view public relations as a potential career and has a bachelor's degree. We want someone who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead.
Job Description :
Media | Influencer Relations
* Secures unique placements using media outreach (phone and email pitching)
* Provides social media/competitive intel report and creative ideas/pitch concepts
* Monitors trend/industry news for client coverage and clips placements for account team review
* Researches and builds influencer lists
* Participates in brainstorms
* Actively problem solves against account and team needs
* Assists with research projects
* Tracks media hits and updates activity reports
* Executes various client program components
Writing | Editing
* Drafts press material, creative pitches, event/launch strategy docs, and other client communications
Education: Bachelor's Degree (communications, liberal arts, business or marketing focus preferred)
Experience: Previous work experience required.
Skills & Abilities Required: Knowledge of AP Style and Cision preferred. Must have strong editing, listening and verbal communications skills. Resourceful and solutions focused. Capable of multitasking, prioritizing and organizing. Excellent attention to detail. Self-motivated and able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually. Effectively manages time, follows up, and is results driven. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and use of media databases.
Note: This position is FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F)
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.