Do you believe that all it takes is a little communication and a smile to solve most problems?
Are you passionate about introducing solutions to clients they haven't even been aware of?
Are you ready to grow your career and work for a company that you believe in?
Three times yes? Then we need to meet you!
One Up Inc. is looking for a Client Service Representative to proactively support and provide direct customer service strategies for a renowned client in the telecommunications industry. As the Client Service Representative, you will fuel the client's excitement as their direct point of contact. We need someone in this role who has successfully built, coordinated, and executed client projects from inception to completion. Our ideal candidate has a hunter-mentality and is not afraid to roll their sleeves up.
What You Will Accomplish Every Day:
- Provide a superior client experience by maintaining brand standards, delivering exceptional customer service, and upholding our core values
- Apply knowledge of products and services to successfully process tasks and requests to meet client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Account Management and Quality Assurance teams to evaluate and execute industry-leading client experiences
- Participate in managing the flow of inquiries, requests, and upgrades through the pipeline, ensuring that all items are processed and completed within our client agreement timeline
- Understand, report, and communicate on Key Performance Indicators critical to the success of the respective account and relevant executives
- Design and implement client communication initiatives to improve effective follow-up, long-term satisfaction, and client retention
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are successfully executed and maintained by all team members on the client account team
What You Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
- 2-4 years of experience working in the business-sphere in a client-facing role
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively to meet goals and client deadlines
- Exceptional student mentality with the ability to 'think on your feet' and make educated and responsible decisions quickly
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Pragmatic mindset, but can also bring a sense of creativity to the role to drive innovation amongst the team
Powered by JazzHR