Are you an experienced legal administrative assistant interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Diego? You will be responsible for drafting and formatting legal documents and correspondence; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; maintaining case files both electronically and manually; calendaring; legal research; record management; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as scanning documents, expense report support, attorney time entry, scheduling appointments and meetings, and monitoring deadlines. We are looking for someone with excellent time management skills who never lets anything fall through the cracks with excellent people skills. If that sounds like you or someone you know, apply today!
- 3 - 5+ years of legal administrative assistant experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), document management software, and with internet research abilities. Experience with Legal Tracker, Serengeti, and/or CounselLink is a huge plus!
- A solid understanding of federal and state filing/e-filing procedures and calendaring procedures
- Real estate experience
- Solid organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
Location: San Diego, Hybrid.