We are partnering with a boutique, downtown Portland law firm to find their next Litigation Paralegal. This is a friendly, welcoming firm and they have a great reputation for treating their employees and clients well. Currently, the role is fully remote but when it is safe to do so, you will return to the downtown Portland, OR office in a hybrid fashion (half time at home, half time in the office).
- 3+ years of end to end litigation support
- Legal correspondance, legal research, maintaining client files, client billing
- Trial prep experience, trial binders, manage document productions
- Detail oriented, organized and a knack for staying on top of dates and files
- Oregon court filing
- Competitive pay with performance raises
- Positive and collaborative team
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K contribution
- LTD, STD and life insurance
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled