Litigation Legal Secretary
Legal Specialists is currently recruiting a Litigation Legal Secretary for the San Francisco office of a premier AmLaw 200 business law firm. The legal secretary will assist timekeepers in their litigation group. They have hybrid parameters in place (3 days in office, 2 remote) and are looking to continue that indefinitely. Very competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful candidate will have a strong history of client interaction, case/file management, calendaring, e-filing, and trial work. Defense side legal secretaries are encouraged to apply. For those currently employed and looking to explore a change, we will hold your resume in the strictest confidence. Compensation is highly competitive and includes an annual pay increase, performance bonuses, and an industry-leading benefits package that encourages healthy living and financial security. The benefits programs include a 401(k) Elective Savings Plan, Profit Sharing Plan, life insurance program, long term disability as well as medical, dental, vision, health care hsa, accident, AirMed, and flexible spending accounts. Job Requirements:
1. Minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience
2. Knowledge of court procedures and rules in California
3. Typing 65 WPM or better
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Proficient with drafting routine letters and other documents
6. Exceptional file management skills especially electronically
7. Flexibility to work overtime as needed. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and PDF software. Must possess an excellent customer service attitude.
8. Experience with InTapp Time, Chrome River Expense Reporting, Elite Webview, Interaction, Cisco Telephone System, iManage, and ADP is a plus.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Attention to detail