What We Are Looking For
LendUS is actively looking for Loan Originators , who is All In, Driven and Approachable and demonstrate a "Can Do, Will Do" work style, while we make dreams come true for our LendUS families (borrowers). If this is you and you want to join our pursuit, please continue to review the details of the position and the qualifications that will lend to success at LendUS!
The Loan Originator is responsible for acquiring and meeting with potential borrowers to obtain and follow through with loan applications. In addition, the Loan Originator will work with the borrower and the loan agency in order to make the loan process run smoothly. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Interested in learning more about what makes our Loan Advisors the premium choice for borrowers? Contact Brad Evered, our Regional Manager in the PNW today!
- Sources loans from real estate offices, community sources, friends and referrals
- Obtains loan applications from borrowers
- Ability to explain and educate prospective borrowers on the application process, transaction fees involved and various loan program parameters
- Submits completed loan application and supporting documentation to the processing department
- Maintains effective communication with borrower to keep them aware of the loan process
- Advises borrowers of Underwriting decisions, and request items that will satisfy underwriting conditions
- Assists borrowers with the closing of their loan
- Coordinates the ordering of loan documents and escrow signing
Education And Experience
- High school graduate/ G.E.D. preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a Loan Originator and a book of business is required
- Must be NMLS and hold a state mortgage loan originator license and be able to pass the requirements of the S.A.F.E Act
- Enthusiastic, dynamic personality and highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and stress management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, highly energetic environment
Who We Are
ONE NAME - LendUS was created as a collaboration between RPM Mortgage and American Eagle mortgage, two well-established mortgage companies with likeminded veterans. Recognized as a Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, along with a national leadership team with over 20 years of experiences, makes LendUS an industry leader in homebuying and refinancing.
ONE FAMILY - Family owned and operated, our team members and customers are all treated like family. Our #1 core value of All-In Like Family, ensures we hire team members that exemplify a "Can do, Will do" attitude, committed and approachable. We are focused on our communities and doing what's right. With over 700 team members, with the ability to lend in 42 states, our family is standing by to assist families with home buying and refinancing needs.
ONE PURPOSE - To provide our customers with smart advice, offer a broad selection of products, simplify the often-complicated lending process, and doing so as expeditiously as possible.
LendUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of dedicated mortgage loan professionals; offering competitive salary and benefit packages. Due to the state and federal regulation of the mortgage industry, all final candidates must consent to a background check prior to hire.