Radiology opening in Sacramento, California.
Are you an Interventional Neuroradiologist/Interventional Neuroradiologist? Because if so, we need your help regarding a locum tenens NeuroInterventional Radiology position in California. Please see more details below;
- Facility Type: Hospital, Short Term - Acute Care
- Beds: 267
- EMR/EHR: EPIC
- Now - Ongoing through 2020
- 7 Consecutive Days/Month (Providers Choice)
- 10 Hour Shifts (7AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday, Pager Call (5PM - 7AM)
- Weekends: Off campus 24 hour pager call
$300.00 Per Hour, Monday Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm.
$300.00 Per Weeknight on Call (Does Not Include Any Hours of Direct Patient Contact).
$3,500.00 Per 24 Hour Weekend Call, Saturday 7:00am Monday 7:00am (Includes All Hours of Patient Contact).
$0.58 Per Mile (IRS Specified Standard Rate) if candidate uses their personal vehicle.
- California (Active)
- Fluoroscopy Certificate
- Travel, Malpractice, and Accommodations are paid for locum tenens opportunities.
- Emergency Privileging available
For More Information and to Apply, feel free to call and/or send CV's directly to Physician Recruiter, Richard Gallagher at the contact information below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Pacific Click Here to Apply Enterprise Suite 220
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
t: Click Here to Apply
c: Click Here to Apply
e: Click Here to Apply