LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.Job Description
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
This role will be based in Atlanta, GA.
As a LinkedIn Talent Solutions Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Talent Solutions Support representatives to ensure their success, while having visibility and collaborative opportunities to all lines of business, both internal to GCO and our Cross-Functional partners and stakeholders.
You will provide coaching and guidance in regard to the quality of client interactions and daily operations while assessing the resources and staff needs for your team. You will also implement strategies and plans for the team while adjusting processes to meet overall company objectives as directed by senior leadership.
There is an opportunity and expectation to be a point of contact for Cross-Functional partners, and effectively communicate at all levels within different organizations within LinkedIn while working closely with the LTS Support Director.
- Build, develop and lead a team of LTS support representatives, handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with customers.
- Analyze metrics, reports and data trends and develop plans to manage departmental challenges.
- Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and quality.
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary.
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of global peers to drive best practice initiatives and with multiple levels of management as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades and customer care issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners.
- Complete quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other teammates
- Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements.
- Ensure team members have the information they need to perform their roles.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- 4+ years of experience in customer support
- 3+ years of people management experience OR 12+ months of internal LinkedIn Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience managing B2B customer relationships.
- Experience with customer communication (email, inbound/outbound phone and chat).
- Experience monitoring, driving and coaching to KPI's
- Experience leading in a queue environment, consistently delivering to workforce management needs
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to use creative solutions to drive initiative locally or through partnering with other locations.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research with involvement as needed by key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: Please reference the following information for more information: Please reference the following information for more information: and for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: