Media Solution Architect. Job in Anchorage WestCoast-Jobs
- Job Reference: 381732669-2
- Date Posted: 27 September 2021
- Recruiter: ATOS
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
Media Solution Architect
Publish Date: Oct 8, 2021
Anchorage, AK, US-US
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Media Solution Architect
The Global Media Team within Atos has a broad and diverse set of skills across all parts of the broadcast chain. Our goal in the media space is to leverage the power of technology to simplify complex media operations and drive business benefits for our customers. We are seeing a trend away from baseband systems towards IP and IT based platforms. As a Global leader in IT and Cybersecurity Atos is uniquely placed to assist current and new customers on this journey.
The Media Solutions Architect role sits at the heart of this drive. You will be responsible for the solution lifecycle, working in close alignment with our sales team, managing complex customer requirements and bringing together solution components from within Atos and our partners. The candidate should be able to communicate a broad technical knowledge of media and IT technology at all stakeholder levels.
Experience working in a large company environment will be very valuable and the candidate should be well versed in the language of business and service management. They will be responsible for the overall solution, managing overall technical scope, SLA and budget.
* Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science, Media Design, or a relevant area.
* Experience in broadcast system design
* Intimate knowledge of digital media workflow
* Knowledge of core IT competencies: Networking, Storage, Compute, Virtualization and Security
* Ability to work with customers to capture and document business requirements
* Analytical and managerial skillset to bring together Atos and partner engineering teams
* Good leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to discuss functional requirement and present solution designs to customers and internal stakeholders
* Quickly learns and understands new technologies and their benefits in the media space
* Understanding of agile and waterfall project delivery mechanisms
* Knowledge of delivery timelines, responsibilities, and risk management
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.