Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Minimum Required Skills And Knowledge
- Develops audio and video content for online learning
- Conducts technical training courses for employees in the use of complex situations for multiple products.
- Interacts with internal customer and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
- Prepares lesson plans from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
- Works with engineering and manufacturing to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures, laboratory, and online training sessions.
- Follows up to determine applicability of course material.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Experience using audio and video hardware and software to produce video training aids
- Experience with technical course creation and instructional design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Experience with medical device factory procedures and methods including working with manufacturing instructions, software tools, hardware tools, and factory equipment is a plus for consideration
- Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 8 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 6 years of related experience.
To ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements in the U.S., including the federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to legally required and approved accommodations .Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.#TogetherWeFight