The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful planning, execution, and completion of the project. They will analyze the project, ask the necessary questions, and detect problems before they arise. They will be making the decisions on the project, both small and large, in such a way that risk is controlled, and uncertainty minimized.
- Pre-Construction Budgeting & Subcontract Scope Preparation
- Project Mobilization & Administration Set-Up
- Project Overview / Direction / Management of Jobsite Staff
- Schedule Preparation and Management
- Project Status Reporting to Upper Management
- Onsite Problem Solving & Conflict Resolution
- Budget Administration & Management
- Buy Out - P.O. & Subcontract Preparation
- Submittal & RFI Overall Management
- Overall Project Safety Compliance
- Quality Control Management
- As-Built Documentation Management
- Oversee Project Completion and Handover
- 3+ years experience working as an onsite construction manager. Experience with multi-family and/or senior housing preferred.
- Adept at creating and managing CPM/Gantt schedules.
- Proficient computer skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Bluebeam Revu.
- Competent at reading building plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support strong team morale.