REMOTE Software Engineer opportunity with a growing gaming startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a growing startup in the gaming industry making an impact for charities.Why join us?
- Work remote or in our office
- $70K-$125K DOE
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- You will have the opportunity to grow with us
We are looking for 3 Software Developers with different experience levels. We have Level 1 up to a Lead role.
- Work in Scrum/Agile fashion to deliver incremental product releases frequently
- Design and develop new information systems to support a highly distributed network
- Maintain our existing code-base while recommending and implementing improvements
- Document existing and new system processes
- Manage software deliveries on a consistent schedule
- Mentor junior team members in the design and development of systems using standard programming practices
- Responsible for mission critical systems implementation and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 2-5 years C# and the .NET Framework technologies
- 2-5 years of strong database development knowledge using SQL (SQL Server and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with git, Subversion, MVC, WPF, CSS
- Some experience implementing distributed networks using gRPC, sockets, and web services
- Proficiency in XML and JSON
- Understanding of Design Patterns, such as SoC and SOLID and system modeling
- Ability to take ownership of a project and complete tasks within a reasonable time frame
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.