Hospitalist opening in Astoria, Oregon.
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to become an inpatient expert. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Columbia Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed facility in Astoria, OR offers an attractive salary and a M - F schedule.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice coverage
- Apogee University training and NP/PA Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Master s degree
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in Internal Medicine